VPT Rad has an immediate opening for a Senior Test Development Engineer. The successful candidate will be a key team member supporting our global customer base from our Radiation Test Facility located in Chelmsford, MA.
- Generate ATE test solutions for packaged Integrated circuits for qualification and characterization
- Define, develop and coordinate the build of ATE final test boards and probe cards
- Develop and debug ATE test program code on the required ATE systems
- Interact with the design community on test strategy and implementation
- Train and support manufacturing site assigned Test Engineers
- Advise and participate on test methodologies, test modes and built in (self) tests
- Work according to the process flow described in the Quality process matrix
- BS in electronics or a similarly related field
- At least 5 years of experience in semiconductor operations
- Mix signal test and coding knowledge on one of the major ATE brands
- Familiarity with test data analysis tools
- High proficiency in both written and spoken English
- Track record reflecting highly proficient communication skills
- Willingness to travel (up to 10%)
- US Person
Most product content will be in the mixed signal field. Knowledge on analog and digital measurement techniques and RF knowledge is a premium.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Our company offers an excellent benefits package upon full-time hire including health and dental insurance, 401k, disability insurance, life insurance, flexible spending accounts and paid time off. Salary will be discussed with applicant and is dependent upon experience.
VPT Rad is an Equal Opportunity/VET/Disability Employer